Wili is a Senior Software Engineer working with frontend technologies. When he is not on a sloap skiing, he enjoys working with Angular and never misses a chance to help colleagues understand it better.
He is passionate about learning and passing on that knowledge to others. We met him at Peak IT 2018 shortly after he held his first Angular workshop in AgileHub.
Workshop: Insights of Angular
The goal of the workshop
The goal of the workshop is to create two angular components. They will be rendered dynamically using two Angular core techniques: dynamic components and embedded views.
What will we do in this workshop?
This workshop will guide you through content rendering in angular and how the DOM is manipulated under the hood.
You are in the target of the audience if you:
- Have worked with Angular before and have an overview on how the different angular components (components, directives, modules, etc.) are used together.
- You are interested in expanding your Angular knowledge with inner workings of the framework.
What will you learn at the end:
At the end of the workshop, you will have a deeper understanding on how the DOM manipulation in Angular works, and how to create dynamic components.
What tools do you need installed on your computer before the workshop starts
- Install node.js (LTS version 10.16)
- Install angular cli (npm i –g @firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Test that the installation worked by creating a new project:
ng new project-name
npm run start
The initial boilerplate project should start on port 4200
In case you register for this workshop and you need info regarding tools, let us know.