Senior Software Engineer
Wili is a Senior Software Engineer working with frontend technologies. When he is not on a slope skiing, he enjoys working with Angular and never misses a chance to help colleagues understand it better.
He is passionate about learning and passing on that knowledge to others. We met him at Peak IT 2018 and shortly after that he held his first Angular workshop in AgileHub.
Together with our colleague Paul, he teaches the first medium term program (16 week long) in AgileHub: “Front End and React” training.
If you attended his workshops then you already know that though he is very young he is a very fast learner – this is why he has extensive practical experience.
Workshop – Reusable Dialog Component in Angular
The goal of the workshop
We have multiple goals for this workshop
- Creating reusable Angular components
- Diving into advanced Angular concepts
- Creating an Angular shared library
What will we do in this workshop?
- We will create a dialog component from scratch, using HTML and CSS.
- We will implement a reusable Angular dialog component, using dynamic components, content projection, dependency injection.
- We will create an Angular shared library where we would place our dialog component and install it in our main application.
You are in the target of the audience if you:
Target audience for this workshop is intermediate Angular developers.
- Have a good understanding of Angular
- Know the basics of HTML5
- Know the basics of CSS3
What will you learn at the end:
- How to build a dialog component using CSS.
- How to create reusable Angular components
- How to extract components into a shared npm library to reuse across multiple projects
What tools do you need installed on your computer before the workshop starts
- Node.js version 16 (https://nodejs.org/en/)
- Angular CLI 12 (npm install -g @email@example.com)
- Create a new boilerplate project (ng new agile-hub-angular)
- Test out the project (cd agile-hub-angular && npm run start)
- You’re good to go 😁
In case you register for this workshop and you need info regarding tools, let us know, either by email or on Facebook Messenger.