Software Development Manager
Sebastian Ichim has extensive experience in IT field. He is experienced Project Lead with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry, also skilled in programming languages: C/C++, C#, Java and libraries: modern OpenGL, Direct3D, boost, COM, .NET.
He is the only doctor in AgileHub, holding a PhD in Computer Science from Sankt-Petersburg Electrotechnical University, Russian Federation. He wants to have a contribution in the community. Sebastian is part of the AgileHub team, but also teaches students at Transylvania University about Modern 3D computer Graphics and Design Patterns.
Workshop – Modern 3D Computer Graphics with Vulkan in C++
The goal of the workshop
Vulkan is a cross-platform application programming interface (API) for 3D graphics and computing. It is typically used to interact with a graphics processing unit (GPU), to achieve high performance real time 3D computer applications like video games and interactive digital products and services.
During this workshop we will learn fundamentals of the most popular Vulkan API for 3D modern computer graphics rendering using C++.
You are in the target of the audience if you:
- Have good understanding of C++
- Have graphics theory knowledge
What will you learn at the end:
- Set up and use of a Vulkan application
- Create 3D graphical applications using C++ and the Vulkan API
- Set up Vulkan to work on a GPU
- Implement several key Vulkan features, such as:
- Create essential Vulkan elements such as the Swapchain, Pipeline, and Command Buffers
- Load in models from external files
- Using textures
What tools do you need installed on your computer before the workshop starts
- Visual Studio 2019
In case you register for this workshop and you need info regarding tools, let us know, either by email or on Facebook Messenger.